心經 The Heart Sutra

自定义搜索
您的留言,是一种关心,
对我而言是绝佳的鼓励, 也助我提升。
~*欢迎大家多多留言交流*~

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Take The Challenge ! ! !

Let's Take The Challenge - Construct Sentences Using Numerics

Ah Long and an Englishman were asked to construct a few sentences using the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,10, 11.

The Englishman tried very hard but could not make it. Finally the Englishman gave up and then turned to Ah Long and very confidently said, "If I cannot do this, I am pretty sure that this would be way far beyond your ability."

Ah Long thought for a while and this was what he came up with finally . . .

1 day I go 2 climb a 3 outside a house to peep a couple, but the couple saw me, so I got panic and 4 down. The man rushed out and wanted to 5 with me. I ran until I fell 6 and threw up. I got into a 7-11 and grabbed some 8 to throw at him. I also took a 9 and try to stab him. 10 God he run away.

10 I put the 9 back and paid for the 8 and left 7-11. Next day I called my boss and told him I was 6. He said 5, tomorrow also no need to come back 4 work. He also asked me to go and climb a 3 and jump down! I don't understand. I am so nice 2 him but I don't know what he 1.

The Englishman fainted!

( Even an Englishman can't construct sentences using numerics. This ability is exclusive only to Malaysians and Singaporeans! )

No comments: