心經 The Heart Sutra

自定义搜索
您的留言,是一种关心,
对我而言是绝佳的鼓励, 也助我提升。
~*欢迎大家多多留言交流*~

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Who is smarter?


An American & an Indian entered a chocolate store.
As they were busy looking, the American man stole 3 chocolate bars.

After they left the store, the American said to the Indian: " Yo! Man I'm the best thief ever, I stole 3 chocolates and no one saw me, I bet you can beat that"

The Indian replied: "You wanna see something better, let's go back to the shop. I'll show you what real stealing is!"

They went to the store. The Indian said to the shopkeeper: "Do you wanna see magic?"
Shopkeeper replied: "Yes."

"Give me a chocolate bar," said the Indian.
The shop boy gave him one, and he ate it.

He asked for the second, and he ate that as well.
He asked for the third, and finished that one too.

The shopkeeper asked: "But where's the magic?"

"Check in my American friend's pockets, and you'll find them," replied the Indian.

How can a straight forward man beat a 'wise' man?

No comments: