心經 The Heart Sutra

自定义搜索
您的留言,是一种关心,
对我而言是绝佳的鼓励, 也助我提升。
~*欢迎大家多多留言交流*~

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Some MPS are having MPs

The Current Scenario: Some MPs are having MPs

Interview Starts...

>> Mike & HR Officer <<
........................................

HR : What is your name?

Mike : MP sir

HR : In full please...

Mike : Michael Phang

HR : Your father's name?

Mike : MP sir

HR : What does that mean?

Mike : Melvin Phang

HR : Your native place?

Mike : MP sir

HR : What's that?

Mike : Malacca Province

HR : What is your qualification?

Mike : MP

HR : (angry) What is thaat?!!!

Mike : Mathematics Professor

HR : So why do you need a job?

Mike : It is because of MP sir

HR : Meaning?

Mike : Money Problems

HR : Would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?

Mike : MP sir..

HR : And what is that??

Mike : Marvelous Personality

HR : I see... I will get back to you..

Mike : Sir, how was my MP sir?

HR : And what's that again?

Mike : My Performance..

HR : I think u have an MP..

Mike : Meaning??

HR : Mental Problem!!!

This is the scenario now, some of the MPs are having MPs.

No comments: